Service Wire Service PRO X
Eliminate the Need for Pulling Lubricant.
Introducing our new line of cross-link products (XHHW-2/RW90, USE-2, RHH/RHW-2/RW90) that do not require pulling lubricant. ServicePRO-X™ requires less pulling force and is Hospital Grade (required for most commercial projects).
Includes all 6AWG to 750Kcmil XHHW-2/RW90 (CT Rated, VW-1 and VW-1 Tinned), USE-2 (CT Rated and VW-1)and ServiceGUARD® (RHH/RHW-2/RWU90/Photovoltaic) in a wide range of industry-standard colors.
AFC MC Luminary® MultiZone™ and HCF Cable
One cable contains all the power and control conductors under one armor. 1 multi-zone cable can replace up to 3 traditional luminary cables or 3 power and 3 control cables.
MC Luminary HCF is a hospital grade cable for patient care areas for LED and Fluorescent dimming, utilizing redundant ground per NEC 517.13.
POWER-STRUT is proud to announce a new corrosion-resistant product line called Defender*.
Designed for harsh environments, providing a service life between Hot-Dipped Galvanized
and Stainless Steel systems.
• 3X the performance of Hot-Dipped Galvanized
• Avoid Costly Stainless Steel Hardware
• Low Maintenance
• Unique Self Healing Properties
• Significant Cost Savings
Click Here to View the Defender Product Video
AFC MC LUMINARY CABLE
Lighting and Low Voltage circuits in one cable
For use with LED and Fluorescent dimming
and SMART Buildings
- Armor: Galvanized Interlocking Steel Strip (Blue) or Interlocking Aluminum Strip
- Solid Copper Conductors
- Insulated Conductor Type THHN or TFN
- Neutral Conductor: White or Gray
- Control Cables: 16 AWG Twisted Jacketed Pair (Purple/ Gray)
- Cable permits conductors of Class 2 or Class 3 circuits to be placed in a cable with conductors of electric light, power or Class 1 circuits
- Made in the USA of US and/ or imported materials
References & Ratings
- UL 66, 83, 1479, 1569, 1581, 2556, File Reference E80042
- NEC® 250.118, 300.22 (C), 392, 396, 330, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 518, 520, 530, 645, 725
- Federal Specification A-A-59544 (Formerly J-C-30B)
- Meets all applicable OSHA and HUD Requirements
- May be surface mounted, fished and/or embedded in plaster
- Cable Tray Rated, install per NEC®
- UL Classified 1, 2 and 3 hour through penetration (Fire Stop) product, R 14141
- Enviromental Air-Handling Space Installation per NEC® 300.22 (C)