Welcome NSi Industries
NOW REPRESENTED IN
OREGON – WASHINGTON – IDAHO – MONTANA – ALASKA
NSi Industries recently celebrated 40 years in the electrical industry and is committed to growing with our distributor partners
through innovative brands like TORK®.
The TORK® brand was and remains the innovator in the mechanical time switch industry with roots going back to 1922.
Another NSi flagship brand, Polaris™, celebrated 30 years of making splicing easier for installers and contractors everywhere.
GENERAL CABLE ANNOUNCES ELECTRICAL DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL AWARDS DURING 2015 NEMRA MEETING
Pacific Western Agencies was presented with the prestigious
2014 Representative of the Year award
General Cable’s Electrical Distribution Inside Sales associates select the Representative Inside Sales Associate of the Year. The following Representative Inside Sales individual exhibited the knowledge and skills to successfully grow sales and manage daily business flow.
• Terence Uhler, Pacific Western Agencies
STABILOY BRAND – POWER UP YOUR IQ
** Quiz must be completed to win a cable cutter. Ratcheting cable
cutters valued at $35 and are available while supplies last.
You can also access these videos by selecting “Factory Videos”
at the top of the PWA Home Page and choose Stabiloy Videos.
AFC MC LUMINARY CABLE
Lighting and Low Voltage circuits in one cable
For use with LED and Fluorescent dimming
and SMART Buildings
- Armor: Galvanized Interlocking Steel Strip (Blue) or Interlocking Aluminum Strip
- Solid Copper Conductors
- Insulated Conductor Type THHN or TFN
- Neutral Conductor: White or Gray
- Control Cables: 16 AWG Twisted Jacketed Pair (Purple/ Gray)
- Cable permits conductors of Class 2 or Class 3 circuits to be placed in a cable with conductors of electric light, power or Class 1 circuits
- Made in the USA of US and/ or imported materials
References & Ratings
- UL 66, 83, 1479, 1569, 1581, 2556, File Reference E80042
- NEC® 250.118, 300.22 (C), 392, 396, 330, 501, 502, 503, 504, 505, 518, 520, 530, 645, 725
- Federal Specification A-A-59544 (Formerly J-C-30B)
- Meets all applicable OSHA and HUD Requirements
- May be surface mounted, fished and/or embedded in plaster
- Cable Tray Rated, install per NEC®
- UL Classified 1, 2 and 3 hour through penetration (Fire Stop) product, R 14141
- Enviromental Air-Handling Space Installation per NEC® 300.22 (C)